Henrik Thostrup Jensen

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Splitting time

When I created this blog I had all kind of crazy ideas for it. One of them was that I would blog about issues related to my research (or attempted research). This was the reason that I decided to write it in english. Additionally the blog be about what happenened in life, and whatever came up.

Basically I took on to much. Therefore I have decided to split this blog into two. The research one will be here (I wanted datainmovement.blogspot.com, but that was taken) and this blog will be about various other rants. and the language will change to danish. The language of the other will be english. I will try to write something in both of them. Till next time.

1 Comments:

  • Couldn't you put a link to you research page in the link menu? :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home